miles per gallon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miles per gallon

Just got home from a little trip. Filled the gas tank in York, PA yesterday then headed towards Philly. Met up with some friends last night then headed to Dover, Delaware this morning for a hunt test for the dogs.....then back home.

Total trip 360 miles....and there's still a little gas in the tank. A solid 20 miles per gallon makes me happy

Lucky you. I get like 14-17.
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

my tj gets 14 stock... it sucks
      idk what the sami gets yet tho

Comment

That was mostly cruisin at 60-65mph. Around home where its 0-50 mph and two lane roads I get a consistent 18+ mpg. I've been happy - we'll see how it changes after the new tires go on next week.

Comment

Originally posted by XJtheXtremeJeep View Post
          I think the X's TJ was getting over 20 mpg with the 4.0 and 5 speed.

Sure beats the old Ford trucks I have driven most of my life.

Comment

Wow i must suck at life then lol that or theres something going on that i should investigate lol

Comment

How heavy is that right foot of yours?

Comment

urmmm.... pretty heavy hahah

Comment

as you get older the foot tends to get lighter....umm...most of the time anyways

Comment

Ive got a 550 mile trip tomorrow, im hoping to stretch it to 400+ on a single tank.

Comment

Originally posted by XJtheXtremeJeep View Post
                      thats not right. could be that your drive it like a dingleberry and floor it out of everywhere you pull out of
                      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

my best tank was 17.7 on the way to Alabama, with 33's and stock gears. It made my pants tingle. other than that I averaged about 15
                        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I averaged about 15-16 on 33s with stock gears going back and forth on rt.80 which is constantly up and down hills and downshifting. with the stock gears I barely had a 5th gear on the highway

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

on my way up to school I got 20mpg with a misfiring renix with stock gears and 33's. It was fairly hilly too. 60-65 the whole time.
                            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                            1999 sierra
                            1967 M725 Big and Slow
                            -Dan

Comment

got 14-15mpg in the 4banger yj and 16-17 in the 6. both 33's sticks with stock gearing
                              2 tj's
                              3 yj's
                              2 xj's
                              i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Working...
                              X