Spicer 760 U-joints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spicer 760 U-joints

I blew a u-joint this weekend and I'm looking to upgrade to the spicer 760's. Do they "bolt" right in? Anything I need or pay attention to? Where did you guys get yours? Thanks for the help
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

They press right in to 297 u joint style axleshaft.

Comment

http://completeoffroad.com/c-64310-u...-u-joints.html

i have the alloy usa ones in my 44, they have been hold up well

lol i kinda miss read the post... do you have 760 shafts?
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

jon, fleetpride down in devon carries them, they are like 23 bucks each, and i'm pretty sure they still have some in stock, if not it only takes like a day for them to get them. much easier than ordering and yea they press right in place of the old ones
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
          http://completeoffroad.com/c-64310-u...-u-joints.html

i have the alloy usa ones in my 44, they have been hold up well

lol i kinda miss read the post... do you have 760 shafts?
          No I have 297 shafts but thanks Dana

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
            jon, fleetpride down in devon carries them, they are like 23 bucks each, and i'm pretty sure they still have some in stock, if not it only takes like a day for them to get them. much easier than ordering and yea they press right in place of the old ones
            Exactly what I wanted to hear, thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X