rear o2 sensor wires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear o2 sensor wires

the wires on my oxygen sensor located after the catalytic converter are currently obliterated due to the fact that the connector hung to low and blew up on contact with my sye double cardan...

anyone with information on the 98 xj wire colors corresponding to Signal, Heater 1, Heater 2, and Ground, please post so i can get this shit wired back up

the wires that are there are green, black, light brown and dark brown. i believe the green to be signal, black to be ground and the two brown wires to be the heater circut

any information will help, thanks
    2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
    1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

would it be similar to a tj? i can look in my repair manual????
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

it might, i looked in my repair manual but the colors werent the same, nor did it tell me what they did
      2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
      1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

Originally posted by Lycaon View Post

the wires that are there are green, black, light brown and dark brown. i believe the green to be signal, black to be ground and the two brown wires to be the heater circut

any information will help, thanks

I believe you are correct here. but Im not positive. cause I just had to fix mine to a few months ago because the wires got all fucked up from rubbing.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Working...
        X