No announcement yet.

shackle spacer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and there's no need to drive your jeep like a fucking racecar in the McDonalds parking lot.
    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
    1999 sierra
    1967 M725 Big and Slow
    -Dan

Comment

Josh i think that you jumped to conclusions saying that raze did not have your parts. I had the chance to meet him at OER II and he is a cool guy once you get to know him. But you are taking advice from a horribly ran shop with a bad reputation for ripping off the customers. Maybe you should start listening and implementing what your fellow members are telling you to do.
      Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepinJoshua View Post
        Josh i think that you jumped to conclusions saying that raze did not have your parts. I had the chance to meet him at OER II and he is a cool guy once you get to know him. But you are taking advice from a horribly ran shop with a bad reputation for ripping off the customers. Maybe you should start listening and implementing what your fellow members are telling you to do.
        Cheers
        It was nice to meet you dude, and congrats on becoming a member so quick.
        Originally posted by Fast Orange
        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
          Are you joking I do have them. I was in a crazy rush to get to rausch to go on some REAL trails not some bull shit ones behind burger king. But since you are being a douche about it i will not sell them to you. Good luck at that shit hole they call evb. Ask JD to use some lube at least when he rapes you on parts. For every inch of lift you are supposed to have like an inch extra bump stopping.
          I dont want any more lift now so thats ok and i dont buy from evb just went to see if they had any bump stops. i buy all my parts online most of the time and trails behind burger king ? and im being a douche maybe if you wernt one to me all the time i would have belived you.

Comment

take out the sway bars
            I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

just purchased some bump stops

Comment

Working...
              X