Lube me up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lube me up

I need to know how many quarts and of what kind of lube I need to change my tranny fluid and my t-case fluid on my 95 YJ. Thanks.
    95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

I dont even have a YJ and I knew where to find this.....

Go here
    http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451154
    - 99TJ 4.0 4.5 RE springs, Clayton 5in LA stretch, GenRight Armor, 35x12.50 bfg mt, currie hp9 rear w/ 35 spline detroit, hp44 w/ arb and 4340 axles, k/n fipk, banks headers, warn xd9000i

Comment

it also says it clearly in the owners manual.....

Comment

how many miles are on that tranny? If the fluid hasn't been changed in a really long time, changing it can cause it to blow.
        1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
        1999 sierra
        1967 M725 Big and Slow
        -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
          how many miles are on that tranny? If the fluid hasn't been changed in a really long time, changing it can cause it to blow.
          95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

Originally posted by XJtheXtremeJeep View Post
            it also says it clearly in the owners manual.....
            I do not have one.

Comment

Working...
            X