X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok i did

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
      I might be pm me with a price. the main reason i dont want a new axle at the moment is cause i cant install it dont know how to.
      I'll do it for cheap
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

do it, you wont

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

i'll do it

me and your mom will have to work out some sort of payment plan though
          Last edited by Even; 06-22-2009, 01:56 AM.

Comment

ok full width you shut up and i might put one in and ryan if i cant ill let you know

Comment

I told you id help ya put my axle in if you bought it

Comment

Why don't you get an Aussie for the front and leave the rear until you upgrade from the D35?

Comment

only reason i would buy the one for the dana 35 is cause im getting it new for $75

Comment

can get the 35 setup put into the 30 son
                    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                      can get the 35 setup put into the 30 son
                      your'e his dad?

maybe you shouldnt have let his mom smoke pot when she was pregnant with him
                      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

what you did there i saw. i started it not so wise now eh? it was heroine to be exact.
                        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

idk or care what anybody else think but i dont think you are funny at all even if you were not saying stuff to me.

Comment

you forgot your signature lol at the end of that post. also the fact that you put smileys in there you do take us seriously. my biggest gripe with you besides the fact i think you are a product of a meth addict brother and sister hooking up while on a radioactive plot out in the arizona desert is you ask our opinion knowing you are not going to get taken seriously. then get all fucking butt hurt when people talk shit to you. you ask ludicrous questions like should i lock my weak ass dana 35 so i can blow it up and then come on sis where every one cares and cry to them to get flamed more.

now in all seriousness did you mom and dad who is also your aunt and uncle let you eat lead chips when you were younger? they let you stick forks in electrical sockets? did they hold you under water for extended periods of time? did they drop you repeatedly? did your dad falcon punch your mom while pregnant? did he push her down the stairs while she was pregnant? stick a coat hanger up there? grow up under high voltage power lines? did the government use you as a test tube baby? do you volunteer to try out new drugs? are you retarded? i am being serious here trying to figure out how you are so stupid.
                            Last edited by Magilla; 06-22-2009, 09:16 PM.
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

no seriously though, buy that locker and put it in your front axle.
                              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                              1999 sierra
                              1967 M725 Big and Slow
                              -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                                no seriously though, buy that locker and put it in your front axle.
                                i like how you think

Comment

Working...
                                X