Tcase drop ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tcase drop ?

Ok i have a 3 inch lift on my xj. I was thinking about getting a tcase drop do you guys think i really need one ? Im not shure. It might be a good idea but i hate the thought of lost ground clearence even if its only an inch.

well do you get any vibes?
    4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

I was fine on 3.5" on my '96.
      And on my 01, I need the SYE.
      Soo...
      much like capt. crunch, said, do you get vibes?
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

i have 3.5" and no drive line vibes so unless you got them i would say you dont need it
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

I cant tell because i need to put the new transmission mount in but after that ill let you guys know.

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
            I cant tell because i need to put the new transmission mount in but after that ill let you guys know.
            we don't care
            Originally posted by Fast Orange
            if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
            Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
            I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

so you are thinking of a t-case drop for the hell of it?

do a t-case lift and be cool like me
              www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                i've had no transmission mount for like 2 months now, shit just rotted away..... you can still tell if you have vibes or not without a transmission mount. and the fact that you don't know means you don't have them.
                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

my tranny mount is nearly rotted away as well. lawl
                  Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

lol i picked up a new one yesterday at advanced

Comment

well if the mount doesn't make a diffrence i gess i wont get a transfer case drop.

Comment

dude its like your just trying to spend all your money on your jeep even if you dont need it
                        4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

lol maybe

Comment

haha thats what i thought.. but what ever... its your rig and money
                            4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

im honestly not trying to spend all my money on it. But its hard when i see something for the jeep i need to get off the computer so i wont buy anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X