Cargo Area 51

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cargo Area 51

Sorry bout the title, just sounded badass... Anyways I just pulled most of the carpets outta my ride to address some rust issues, and I wanted to know what you all sans carpet use to coat the floor. My thoughts were to sand, master series rust coat, prime, and use the rubber undercoating. But I was alsonthinking herculiner just cause I know it's more durable and a little less sticky, thoughts? Also considering throwing the carpet around the seats backnin over whateve I do for a little comfort
    dirty30

Hurculine it and trow the carpet back into the passenger area.

Comment

I did herc
      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
      1999 sierra
      1967 M725 Big and Slow
      -Dan

Comment

In my TJ i just cleaned the floor really well and sprayed 3M rubberized undercoating. that was 2 years ago and i only had to respray under the gas pedal once. then i got floor mats so i wont have to worry that again. it cleans up decent too and is only 8 bucks a can
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I would try to get as much carpet back in there as possible. it helps insulate cold and block hot exhaust in the summer, heat in the winter, and calms down road noise.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawky Clause View Post
            I would try to get as much carpet back in there as possible. it helps insulate cold and block hot exhaust in the summer, heat in the winter, and calms down road noise.
            Tis what I was thinking, gonna herculine everything then put carpet back down in a way I can just pull It out when need be, ps, nice avatar hawk, yours I'm hoping?
            dirty30

Comment

Working...
            X