enine boom ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crank sensor tested good. FML
    99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

is the rotor turning on the distributor?
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

ok so i finally figured it out after hours of diagnosing stupid shit and it ended up just being a bad coil. I ended up testing every input and output to the PCM, testing every sensor, removing the old aftermarket alarm system, and much more just to find that it was only a bad coil that could have been swapped on the side of the highway in 5 minutes. Shit happens and im just glad I figured it out and its ready for some more Rausch.
        99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

Originally posted by xjeeper View Post
          ok so i finally figured it out after hours of diagnosing stupid shit and it ended up just being a bad coil. I ended up testing every input and output to the PCM, testing every sensor, removing the old aftermarket alarm system, and much more just to find that it was only a bad coil that could have been swapped on the side of the highway in 5 minutes. Shit happens and im just glad I figured it out and its ready for some more Rausch.
          Your bad coil cost me a day of work fucker

Comment

Originally posted by DrThunder View Post
            Your bad coil cost me a day of work fucker
            thats the most expensive coil i hope i will ever go through

Comment

hahah that seems to happen so often. The fix is something so simple but you over-complicate the shit out of it before realizing what is really wrong.
              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
              1999 sierra
              1967 M725 Big and Slow
              -Dan

Comment

wow, well atleast it was something easy lol

Comment

last time i had to pay to trailer my jeep home from the trail it was my sending unit unplugged

i'm glad you got it fixed though, maybe get an o2 sensor hooked up finally
                  I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                    last time i had to pay to trailer my jeep home from the trail it was my sending unit unplugged

i'm glad you got it fixed though, maybe get an o2 sensor hooked up finally
                    never

Comment

I drive a Datsun

Comment

actually while i was checking all my fuses i found a blown fuse for the O2 sensor heater circuit so i think my O2's are functioning now

Comment

now it wont make fun sounds
                          I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                            now it wont make fun sounds

ha what sounds does it make?
                            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                            1999 sierra
                            1967 M725 Big and Slow
                            -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                              ha what sounds does it make?
                              optimus prime makes whatever sounds it pleases

Comment

Working...
                              X