ZJ question. 32's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZJ question. 32's

Alright, my friend has a 98 grand cherokee, all stock, he needs new tires, I told him he should get the 32's for sale in the fs section. I figured would a 2" BB they should fit, but then i'm thinking grand cherokee's have sportier bumpers and shit, so it's not like an XJ, would that work?

The kids not going to want to chop his fenders or anything either.

my buddy had 32" BFG Muds on a zj with 3" coil spacers up front and 2" spacers in the rear. he had to cut the bottom of his front bumper about an inch, but if you didnt know he did you wouldnt notice
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

yea on the grands the bottom of the front plastic bumper is the first thing that usually rubs...next is either the top of the fender when stuffed or the rear part of the fender...

if going with 32's tell him to check out: http://www.ironrockoffroad.com/Merch...egory_Code=PFZ

they have alot of support for the Grands..
      -Jason
      99WJ 4.0
      IRO 3", SYE, D30 aussie/8.8 aussie, 4.10s, 33's, skids/bumpers

Comment

I think I could def talk him into cutting the front bumper, but he doesn't really offroad, goes through the woods for camping and shit, but nothing serious.

I think i'll tell him to get this
        http://www.ironrockoffroad.com/Merch...egory_Code=PFZ

We'll trim the front bumper, and see how that goes. Hopefully he'll get the bug and make it into a monster. hah

Comment

yea you can make a cut fender look great on the ZJ/WJs...just follow the seam on the first bend on the fender..
          -Jason
          99WJ 4.0
          IRO 3", SYE, D30 aussie/8.8 aussie, 4.10s, 33's, skids/bumpers

Comment

Working...
          X