2" lift shackles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2" lift shackles

anyone ever done shackles on their xj? i was thinking about going another 2" on my xj and was looking towards shackles. is it a hard install?
    2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport, 4.0L I6, stock for now

did you put your lift on?

they are easy to install, just got to watch for seized bolts, but depending on how old you lift is im going to say they will be fine.
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Shackles are wicked easy to install. If you need help PM and Ill stop by to give you a hand.
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

yea i did my lift. i did the aal tho so i dont know how bad that bolt holding the leaf spring up is. probably seized or rusted to shitaki mushrooms.

caleb yea i will hityou up since i've never done it n ill obviously need some help. havnt orderd them yet. but when i do ill let you know
        2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport, 4.0L I6, stock for now

Comment

i have some 2" shackles laying around that i took off because i didnt like my rig that high. its easy peasy lemon squeezy
          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Working...
          X