should i get these??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should i get these??

I want to stop my shackles from banging around and these seem to be a good choise and give me some good flex outa the leafs..
    http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=955999

http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3044
    worth it
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

u refering to the slider or what im talkin about becuase i want to lift the rear an inch and with that i can get the good angle more lift and a better ride

Comment

what your talking about.
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

perfect from the pics on there you get max flex outa leafs..

Comment

your shackles bang around?
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

i think he means hitting the front of the shackle box
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

i believe them to hit the box.. i get a thud on weird angles or like if i was going down this lol _/ lol like a drop in the road i dont know its weird..

Comment

coming from the front or the back unibodys can set strange noises down there "frame". only time my rear springs made noises is when i broke one.
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

that is a nice looking setup. i may think about getting these
                    I drive a Datsun

Comment

from the back it does it on both sides but never both at the same time...

Comment

Working...
                      X