Eaton Trutrac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eaton Trutrac

Let me hear your opinion and input on putting a trutrac in the front of my XJ. Has anyone had any past experiences running one? Throw your thoughts out there. Thanks!
    Check out www.EVB.cc

detroit trutrac?

i really had my heart set on one, but after insane amounts of searching and reading on forums i decided not to get one. theyre great in every situation except on the rocks, once you lift weight off of one tire it "unlocks" and the only way to force it to lock is to manipulate the brakes, and the way it "locks" is very forceful and people have blown ring gears forcing it to lock.

Comment

not impressed with em
      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

man up and go selectable

Comment

The thing is I'd be getting it for free.....
          Check out www.EVB.cc

Comment

TRY IT!!! Breaking things is part of the fun of wheelin.
            Last edited by SupermanIce-J; 06-02-2009, 10:47 AM.
            2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
            • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
            • 4.0/42rle/np241or
            • 5.13's
            • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
            • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Is there any reason you couldn't take it, then sell that shit, then go buy yourself an aussie? Plus maybe even take a profit...
              Last edited by Even; 06-02-2009, 11:23 AM.

Comment

buy a detroit
                "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                  Is there any reason you couldn't take it, then sell that shit, then go buy yourself an aussie? Plus maybe even take a profit...
                  cuz if its gonna be sold jim wants the money for it and its just sitting on the back shelf and by giving it to me he's be doing me a favor. It would be dirty for me to sell it on him behind his back
                  Check out www.EVB.cc

Comment

Originally posted by XJ~ontherocks View Post
                    cuz if its gonna be sold jim wants the money for it and its just sitting on the back shelf and by giving it to me he's be doing me a favor. It would be dirty for me to sell it on him behind his back
                    if you can get install for free/depending on the price then i say why not go for it, just be careful trying to lock it up

Comment

Working...
                    X