rear sway bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear sway bar

I already said peace out to the front on the zj, can i do the same to the rear? I wasn't sure if a rear sway bar on coil springs was more important than the front.

yea you should be able too. take it off and take it for a spin see how it is.
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

If you take it off, your vehicle with rear coils will leap off he road I to the nearest gas truck stationed in front of a special needs schooling facility
      dirty30

Comment

having coils all around with the swaybars out is alot different than having an xj with the swaybars out not saying dont do it but if you enjoy doing stupid stuff in your DD id keep em in. also make sure all your shocks are in. if not it rides really shitty, my friend did it on his zj and it was pretty horrible

Comment

why would you take the swaybar out of a DD??? i dont get it?
          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
            why would you take the swaybar out of a DD??? i dont get it?

leave both on a coil sprung rig, otherwise youre asking for trouble.

Comment

Working...
            X