plus

possible?
    info?
    2004 WJ
    4.0 - Bored TB - Super 44 with 3" side dump
    6.5" Front and Rear Long-armed, rear 44a, 4.56's

not worth the trouble... IMO
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by ruecifur View Post
      not worth the trouble... IMO
      explain you must
      2004 WJ

Comment

Because the AW4 uses a tcu and electronics to shift, so the ratchet action wouldn't do shit unless you built the tranny with a manual valvebody, which i don't even know if you can do (mostly cause i never bothered looking around to see if anyone makes one). If you want to have some control over your tranny, build a shifter like CSaddict did : http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231
        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Because the AW4 uses a tcu and electronics to shift, so the ratchet action wouldn't do shit unless you built the tranny with a manual valvebody, which i don't even know if you can do (mostly cause i never bothered looking around to see if anyone makes one). If you want to have some control over your tranny, build a shifter like CSaddict did : http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231
          ahh thanks dude..
          that seems a bit complicated for me to manage at the moment.. maybe in a few months lol
          2004 WJ

Comment

contact cs and have him build you one

Comment

The wiring is actually very easy. I can help you along with it if you need help.

Comment

it is not the aw4 its either the 42re or the 44re but it i had mine setup where you could manually shift it when i finished rebuilding it and forgot to reconnect the shift solenoids.
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

still cs's shifter kicks the b&m's shifters ass

Comment

Originally posted by CSaddict View Post
                    The wiring is actually very easy. I can help you along with it if you need help.
                    it's not so much the wiring i would need help with, it's building the actual shifter itself i dont think i could manage. but yeah help would be awesome, i love driving cars with tiptronic and i'd love to be able to choose what gear i shift into and when.

also with yours, do you have a mode where you can have it operate normally? like just put it in "drive" and have it shift itself like normal?
                    and i also like the torque converter lockup feature you have, i'd deffinately want to do something similar.
                    2004 WJ

Comment

Working...
                    X