BB balancing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BB balancing

anyone ever heard of BB's making everything worse, i put them it and the wobble wot 100x worse, also i can do an alignment perfectly and i get wobble but when i put the front like 1" to 1-1/8" toe in it gets better. this baggles my mind
    1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Originally posted by Jeepbonehead View Post
    this baggles my mind
    sounds mind bottling
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

you do know most toe on vhls is toed in a few degrees the reason is when you drive down the road it actually pusheds the tires outward making the angle zero. so if you set it to zero, and then drive down the road it will be toed out. Also you are running 38 inch TLS's they are goin to wobble.

Hey also sorry i didnt call friday I got hung up at work and then had to go try and get my buddys blazer running. i will shoot you a pm in the morning and work out a time i can swing by and pick up those XJ springs
      85 K10, 44front,ff14 rear, 350,th350,Np208, 39.5/13.5r20 IROKs. almost done
      New toy 88 yj, 4.2, 5speed,231. Its getting a soa, 78 f350 dana 60s, SYE, and some 37s.

Comment

bb's worked perfect for me. you sure you have enough of them in there? some mighty tires ur running there
        2 tj's
        3 yj's
        2 xj's
        i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Tractor Supply or most agricultural supply shops like it sell Poly style BB's that are safer for using inside tires!
          HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
          OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

how many did you put in? you realize with those 39s you will need like 5000 to actually make any somewhat decent balancing? my 35x12.50 radial all terrains took 2500 in each and i wish i put more i still get some vibes. I should have done 3000. with those massive things i would go for AT LEAST 5000 BBs. and if you did put that, than i dunno what to tell ya

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

thats prob the problem i only put like 1000 in each

Comment

http://www.innovativebalancing.com/BigTirechart.htm
                Originally posted by Fast Orange
                if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepbonehead View Post
                  thats prob the problem i only put like 1000 in each
                  taken from your build thread, shoulda listened to SiS

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                  that doesnt look like too many BBs.....how many is that?
                  Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                  it definitely does not look like enough bb's. have you weighed them?

Comment

i thought they rode perfect

what the fuck happened?

they are the most oval tires ever made, and they are 39" tall

you will never get them perfect
                    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

well ever according to the chart i was right but fuck that thing i'm just going to pul like a box in each, after i get all new centers

Comment

Working...
                      X