i got a big quistion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got a big quistion

ok i have a 90 jeep cherokee with a 4.5 lift and 31 and i want to put 33-35 under it what ever i can get but idk what all i have to do to tuck them and not have them rub or mess anything up comment plz leave

trim the fenders and bumpstop
    Last edited by Magilla; 04-30-2009, 09:50 PM. Reason: being nice
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

you need 10 more inches of lift
      Originally posted by Fast Orange
      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

guys, you can't jump at the people 7 posts like that, or they leave.

Trim your fenders, I have 33's on 3.5"

Electric grinder does wonders.
        Also, Tech board post, perhaps?
        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

SEARCH

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
            Electric grinder does wonders.
            Also, Tech board post, perhaps?
            I prefer the dremel

Comment

well did you trim and cut bc i really dnt want to i like my flares

Comment

um... who is this person anyways? not jumping on them, but a little punctuation goes a long way on the interwebz... And the lack there of brings out the smart ass in me.
                if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by zanerxj View Post
                  yes i did and you can move your fender flares up when you trim.
                  1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

and if you want to keep those flares and fit 35's, you'll need 10 more inches of lift

Comment

introducing yourself in the newbie section goes a long way

to run 33's or 35's you will pretty much have to trim your flares, take your time and it will look good

Comment

Originally posted by ruecifur View Post
                        um... who is this person anyways? not jumping on them, but a little punctuation goes a long way on the interwebz... And the lack there of brings out the smart ass in me.
                        Understandable. Im not sure who they are. Perhaps if they haven't already they should make a newbie post in the "Introductions" Section.

At any rate, by trim, I mean cut... I don't see why you couldn't just replace (remount) your fenders if you don't cut too ridiculous, or just buy different fenders.
                        Also, I am not talking about the back fenders, those are done differently, I haven't done mine yet, but you don't want to just cut those.

Comment

http://www.trailmonster.com/Articles...cle.aspx?ID=28
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

^ Full of Win.

Comment

thanx for all the help!! but what is the newbie sight and what do i do?

Comment

Working...
                              X