so both my tranny lines popped out mah transmisson at once

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so both my tranny lines popped out mah transmisson at once

any reason while driving both my tranny lines should decide to pop out of the transmission?

i have about 15 miles on the radiator i just swapped in and a nasty case of the death wobble right now.

i think it just may be a freak occurence contributed to by the death wobble, but wondering if there are any known reasons this would happen (plugged hose what have you not)
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

tranny side? those plastic clips are gay, maybe theyre streched.

Comment

Thats odd, a stick or something foreign didn't pull them both off? I can' see any reason both would come off at the same time

Comment

it it the ones with the metal clip that goes around the fitting on the cooler? or is it the one that has the plastic piece where you need the tool to take off?
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

its the plastic ones.

luckily i had a spare tranny with the clips still in place. seem more beef than what came out of mine and pass the "tug" test

zero chance of sticks getting in there. all i did was street driving.

one theory i have is my new upper control arm mount may have snagged one and brought em both down at once.

im gonna cycle the suspension tomorrow.

Comment

unless u have a blockage in there and it built enough pressure to pop the lines off?

Comment

thats what i thought may have happened. but its fine now, just wanted some more opinions.

we will see though

Comment

Working...
              X