pitman arm help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pitman arm help

Sitting here for over and hour trying to get this pitman arm puller to work to no avail. Any other ideas? Looks like i'm going to end up cutting this bitch off.

torch the bitch to high heaven? not sure how resilient they are to that

im surprised you havent broken your puller tryin if its that hard...def wouldnt be the 1000th time lol
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

The last one i had on there we torched it off, and it worked. The problem is i don't have the torch, so idk what i'm gonna do. I've been using a cutting wheel but that's like watching grass grow, and i nicked the threads on the steering box so now im a little scurred.

The puller i have isn't the greatest, it's not really getting that hard to turn, it just ends up slipping off.

Comment

I'm so aggrivated I just started notching the second cut with the angle grinder and the son of a bitch just wiggles free from the vibration and falls off. After all that bullshit

Comment

i stuck my box in a vise, got a puller on there, cranked it down with a breaker bar. then smacked it with a sledge a couple times. cranked it down a bit more, smacked it with the sledge again, cranked it down a but more and it slid right off. gotta releive dat pressure
          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
          X