Warm Heat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warm Heat

Last winter I noticed that my heat was only warm and not the traditional scalding jeep hot so I flushed the core when the weather warmed up a bit at the end of the season. This year same story, just warmer air. Thoughts??
    Don't Panic

Enough coolant? Thermostat closing? Is the jeep getting to tempature? Block on the heatercore lines?
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Heater cores are notoriously bad. Change that.

Comment

Good call with the coolant, completely overlooked the obvious. Still not super much, but definetly warmer.
        Don't Panic

Comment

What's this heat you speak of? I know not of such futureman magic...
          "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
          It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

I speak of the legendary jeep heat whose capabilities are unmatched
            Don't Panic

Comment

I recall such magic... Could cook an egg on the dash within 5 min of starting the car on a sub zero winter morning.... But I remember this from a life before a life... I have not felt this presence since... High school...

Joking aside, I really can't ever get the heat to work in any of my vehicles... It blows. Or doesn't, I guess.
              "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
              It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

We can flush the heater core for you.
                It's common for a lot of cars.

Imported Automotive
                203-445-0277
                8 Brock St Trumbull
                Last edited by customcreationsllc; 12-16-2013, 06:33 AM.
                RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
                www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
                Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Working...
                X