L.E.D Light Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.E.D Light Bars

There's so many companies out there selling L.E.D Light Bars. I'm sure some are better quality then others. What do you guys think? Thoughts? Opinions?

Discuss! Below are just a few companies.

-Black Knight Lighting
    -Vision-X
    -Rigid
    -GG Lighting
    -Tough Lites
    -Digi Diodes
    -Super Bright led's
    HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
    OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

have heard really good things about rigid & black knight. rigid IMO is top of the game right now.

will runs black knight on both XJs. he likes them. good customer service too. im sure he can talk more about the actually quality, but he obviously likes them enough that he got multiple.
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

I have the little rigid duallys and they are ridiculously bright for how big they are. That's all I got tho. From what I've gathered, you really pay for what you get. Rigid is awesome, but Christ I find it hard to spend that kind of money. From what Will told me last time I talked to him about it was that Black knight has improved dramatically and are very reasonable.
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

hit up Kyle Bonamo at Black Knight and tell him I sent you. kyle.bonamo@blackknightlighting.com

his lights are way better these days, I have his new ones in 52" and 20" flavor on my black jeep and they are way bright...honestly any brighter isnt going to help you unless youre in a gat damn trophy truck or something outrunning light beams

I am not just plugging him..they are actually good. pete and ryan can vouch how obnoxious bright
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

Thanks Will! I've seen your lights on your Black XJ, they are very bright!
          HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
          OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by #DEZERTDAD View Post
            oh true, forgot EVB
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

Forget led lights well put an inverter in and put some 400watt metal hylids on that bitch itll be brighter then an atom bomb
              2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
              97' zj
              2012 surbra imperza DD
              im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

Originally posted by #DEZERTDAD View Post
                mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Working...
                X