some choose welding random things together

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
    WTF???

http://www.ironrockoffroad.com/Merch...tegory_Code=UP
    Why does this company still exsist.
    all of thier products are simply.... STUPID
    agreed, although i like 2 to 3 things they sell that do make sense

Comment

I like how the display picture has a bunch of birshit welds on it too! Haha
      97 XJ.

Comment

I was looking at that the other night and was asking myself why would you make it harder to tame out joints that are already a pain on occasion

Comment

I have their Adjustable Track Bar, and i must say i do enjoy the thing. However, i think that, and a few other things are the only things worthy on their site.
          Hudson

Build Thread - http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=121903

No Amount Of Money Is Worth Your Sanity.

Comment

Do you find that changing your UJoints is too easy? Lucky for you we made these stupid fuckin plates to add another step to the process!
            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
            1999 sierra
            1967 M725 Big and Slow
            -Dan

Comment

ive seen people do the same thing but with washers. it isnt a terrible idea. it prevents the ears from stretching and makes the ears stronger which is often where a shaft fails.

I'll stick to full circle clips though, if my ears start to stretch, I just weld the u joint caps in place and use them for spares.

What further proves iro's tardness is they say it can be used in dana 44's. sure, you can weld them to the axleshafts, but good fucking luck getting them through the knuckle. there is about .00000000001" of space between the ears and spindle hole as it is.
              www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                I'll stick to full circle clips though, if my ears start to stretch, I just weld the u joint caps in place and use them for spares.
                This

What further proves iro's tardness is they say it can be used in dana 44's. sure, you can weld them to the axleshafts, but good fucking luck getting them through the knuckle. there is about .00000000001" of space between the ears and spindle hole as it is.
                And this is exactly what i was thinking as i read the discription.
                I can only imagine the sorry sucker who buys these, welds them on his 44 with the shaft in.... Then 3 weeks later when the shaft snaps he realizes the shaft is never coming out
                Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                some people choose video games
                some choose projects
                some choose welding random things together

Comment

That fucking company fucking sucks.
                  No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

sigpic
                    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                      Exactly. WTF?
                      Last edited by Harry; 12-10-2012, 11:53 AM.
                      97 XJ.

Comment

I would never buy their stuff....
                        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I bought the 8.8 bracet kit from them. it is alright, I went with them because it was slightly cheaper shipped.

Little did I know they also make shit to weld onto my D30 ears! I would never have to change a ujoint again!

Comment

I kinda likebthier bumper for an xj but hello no not for 1050 dollards
                            2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
                            97' zj
                            2012 surbra imperza DD
                            im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

Working...
                            X