finally fixin my jeep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally fixin my jeep

ok as some of you know my rear leaves on the passenger side are shot... its pretty bad when the guy in front of you going from the meet and greet to the baseball game informes me that around turns i was liftin up my front tire because of it.... ne ways, what are a good set of leaf springs for a 3.5 to a 4.5 inch lift and a good set of shocks, do people generally like the bilstien 5100s? how are the edelbrock performers? any help is appreciated.

Check out fullsizexjgear.com. They have good prives on Rubicon Express Parts.
    2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
    1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

cant go wrong with rubicon express.....there are tons of options.....rustys, rough country, skyjacker, superlift, blah blah. depends on your price range i guess

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Welcome to my world, good thing my lift kit was delivered this afternoon.
        06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

ehh im not really all that worried about prices, i want something that is good quality and not gonna ride like crap, i was thinking about going to Deaver or Alcan springs and getting some made through them but i don't have the cash right now to spend 350 per leafspring lol

Comment

OTTE wheres the pricing from fullsizexjgear? i cant find it lol i may just be retarded tho

Comment

You have to contact him. My bad. I think last time i asked him it was like 270 for 2 rear leaf springs 3.5" and i dunno what shipping was.

Comment

oh thats not bad seeing as theyre 350 for the two straight from RE

Comment

yea i contacted rich through pirate4x4, he gave me real good prices on my 4.5's

Comment

Yeah DONT order direct from Rubicon Express. Try fullsizexjgear or DPGoffroad.com. Just shoot DPGand e-mail and they will get back to you.

Comment

alright cool, fullwidth, what did they run you roughly?

Comment

Working...
                      X