Clear All

• need a cage builder

Need someone to build a cage for an xj
    2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
    97' zj
    2012 surbra imperza DD
    im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

LII?
    1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need someone to build a cage for an xj

you and some conduit.

Comment

Originally posted by Schickos881 View Post
        you and some conduit.
        1" Rigid FTMFW
        1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

Lii x2
          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

I'll do it x1
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Dave @ 137 has done quite a few cages around, his shop is right outta middletown/Cromwell, good with cages and pretty darn reasonabley priced as well.

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
                Dave @ 137 has done quite a few cages around, his shop is right outta middletown/Cromwell, good with cages and pretty darn reasonabley priced as well.
                Ill take zullo as my first pick and ill try dave for my second lii is to far amd doesn't get back to me
                97' zj
                2012 surbra imperza DD

Comment

winner, winner, popeyes chicken dinner!
                  No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

4,99 rippin chicken box with a biscut ftw

Comment

After we found a hairpin in the fries, I won't go to popeyes anymore.
                      sigpic
                      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

ew you just ruined popeyes for me too...but maybe you actually saved me?

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                          After we found a hairpin in the fries, I won't go to popeyes anymore.
                          That day will live on in inflamy for everr
                          97' zj
                          2012 surbra imperza DD

Comment

inflamy...hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                            X