Dana 60 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana 60 question

I wanted to do a D60 swap for the front and rear of my XJ (eventually). I went out and acquired some axles and didn't care what they were worth because I thought they'd be going on the Jeep anyway. Now I'm contemplating selling them and since they're sitting in my backyard I'd like to know what they are. I know they are both Ford axles, but they are not out of the same year truck. If I recall he said it is from a '79. The gearing is 4.10 in both, the shafts spin, one of the locking hubs just spins and spins but the other locks and unlocks. I'd like some identification of these bad boys, and maybe someone here knows what they are worth, either rebuilt, as they sit, or whatever.

Pic because this thread would be pointless without. I know this isnt the best picture for identification however it is all I have and its dark out right now.
    -Matt
    Facebook

The rear might be out of a 79. Either way it is probably not worth much. Ill say 150 would be a decent price.

The front is def not a 79. More than likely a 90s ford front. They can go for about 2-400.

All depends how much the buyer feels like spending. Throw em up for 500 and take what ya can get
    Originally posted by Ktmracer419
    some people choose video games
    some choose projects
    some choose welding random things together

Comment

Yep that looks right.
      If you do sell them let me know what you are going to look for out of them, I may be interested.
      Dan.
      2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
      www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

I would be interested on the front if you are going to get rid of them, looks like a ball joint 60 out of a f350 , want to swap it out for my Dana 50.

Comment

Working...
        X