Today i cried and heard thunder under my Jeep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today i cried and heard thunder under my Jeep

So it all started out good i just got out off school went home to take my doors off..... but then i met up with some friends and headed to the mall for some shenanigans and such but then i came around a piller and began to hit my gas then BANG CRACK CRACK CRACK (Here is where i began to cry) So i turn my jeep off and step out and say God****ing****it And thats when i realized Huh Dana Thirtys blow up...... So me and my buddies start pushing it into a space but the axle was hard to move because it was broke (The Gears not the axle) So i call my dad he says puch it down and out of the parking garage so the tow truck can pick it up Great now i need to push it across the parking garage down a ramp around some corners and into the big parking lot So my dad and the tow truck finally arive and we tow it back to my house get it in my garage and jack it up take the dana 30 diff cover off..... and this is what i saw.....
    Attached Files
    95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Long story short i need another Dana 30 or a Dana 44 if i can upgrade or rebuild kit..... need something cheap though not much money
    95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

you dont need those anyways. just keep driving it.

just get new spider gears dood. no need for a new axle

Comment

that sucks dude.
        "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
        It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Isnt that your D35. Its just your spiders it looks like.
          -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by 95jeepYJ View Post
            Long story short i need another Dana 30 or a Dana 44 if i can upgrade or rebuild kit..... need something cheap though not much money
            long story short you have no idea what is going on

your d35 blew up, d30 is a front axle and is not nearly as pussy as a d35, d44's are rear axles and are expensive

Comment

get a locker now

it'll replace everything you broke

but the dana35 still sucks
              www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

It Was my Rear end one and two the diff cover is different that the 35 its a thirty and it in the rear and three it wasnt just the spiders those went into all the other gears all of em are missing teeth now.... believe me i checked

Comment

It Was my Rear end one and two the diff cover is different that the 35 its a thirty and it in the rear and three it wasnt just the spiders those went into all the other gears all of em are missing teeth now.... believe me i checked
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Well it is a D35, Jeeps never came with rear D30s.
                    -Caleb

Comment

rear = d35 i cant even make sense of that sentence.

d35 can be had for free, you'll be okay
                      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

It's a D35, replace the rear with a chrys. 8.25 for cheap because it will probably happen again.

Comment

Why not put a Ford 8.8 with 4.10 gears in it and then get a YJ D30 with 4.10 gears for the front to upgrade it.
                          -Caleb

Comment

Wow, not the first, second, or even third time I've seen that. It will happen again

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                              Why not put a Ford 8.8 with 4.10 gears in it and then get a YJ D30 with 4.10 gears for the front to upgrade it.
                              because we are obviously dealing with somebody that has no fabrication skills yet in his life

Comment

Working...
                              X