Track bar bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track bar bracket

So I was looking under my jeep today with a friend and noticed my track bar bracket on the axle side got wallowed out. I've had trouble with it before. I'm using the HD clayton track bar. Where can I find a new nice beefy axle side track bar mount. I'm not sure what will work with the clayton bar. Maybe someone knows?

Zullo?

Thanks
    Hench

ATM anyone?

I think the only way to really keep one in good shape is to reinforce it immediately. either cut tabs, or use good thick washers and weld them to the bracket while its new.
    Dan.
    2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
    www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Yeah thats what I'm gonna do. Anyone know where I can get a bracket that will work with the HD clayton bar.
      Im gonna reinforce it
      Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Ballistic. You don't need it for... oh, a decade or so.

I'd say see what Clayton's got, they've either got something that'll work with it, know of something that will, or can make one...
        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
        MK2 Jetta > M3
        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

for the standard trackbar nothing, i'm not gonna try to sell you our whole axle bracket kit.

problem is that hole is basically on the same hunk of shit as the coil bucket and what not. If the 9/16's hole wallowed out there is really no larger size to go to too, I'd just weld the washer. Swing by if you need em. That bracket is so thin it amazes me any of them hold up.
          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

When can I swing by? Your house or the shop?
            Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

the shop.
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Working...
              X