Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to make some dough? Need aussies installed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to make some dough? Need aussies installed...

Front and rear. Front is a d30, rear is an 8.8. Stock YJ auto gears, blah blah. I would want somebody to come to my house in Boston and do it. Anyone interested, PM or reply with a quote! Cash money, of course.

*bought not built*
    2001 TJ
    2001 Tahoe
    2013 M3
    1986 R65
    1997 Blackbird
    2013 R1200GS

if you download the instructions you could literally do this yourself in a couple hrs....its so easy a caveman could do it...with basic tools....just sayin...
    99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

I work enough as is.
      2001 TJ
      2001 Tahoe
      2013 M3
      1986 R65
      1997 Blackbird
      2013 R1200GS

Comment

Dnt forget you have to pull the axls and carrier to install the front. With stock gears you might be able to sneak it in without removing the ring gear, but its not that simple to have someone come up and do it.
        I would do it no problem, but only in my garage.
        Dan.
        2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
        www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

I recently took apart an entire d30 that had an aussie. Never installed one before.. but it only took me about half an hour(after pulling the cover/draining fluid) without directions to get it out of the carrier.

A small magnetic screwdriver will be your best friend if you decide to tackle it on your own.

Comment

Honestly, I have heard of people putting them together wrong and I dont want to end up doing the same. I also watched a few videos and everyone used tools I dont have access to.
            2001 TJ
            2001 Tahoe
            2013 M3
            1986 R65
            1997 Blackbird
            2013 R1200GS

Comment

No special tools just make sure you keep mark the shims and caps.
              Just need some loctite, a torque wrench, pry bar and a big mallet.

You cannot mess the gear pattern up D30 shims are under the bearings the 8.8 you can if it is OEM gears then you have nice fat shims easy to install, if the 8.8 was regeard it will have a bunch of thin shims harder to install but you still just us a mallet.
              RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
              www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
              Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Working...
              X