where do these plugs go??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where do these plugs go??

i attached a zip tie to 3 plugs in my engine so you can see them.... does anyone know where these plugs go?? or what the hell this rubber tube goes to? it comes from the top of the tranny.
    Attached Files

that hose is a Tcase vent i believe. i'll check under my hood to see the others
    98 xj, 4.0, AW4, 231 AA SYE, 4.5"RE/RC, CA drop brackets, 33s, and some other stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtyjeep92 View Post
      that hose is a Tcase vent i believe. i'll check under my hood to see the others
      thanks so much!..lol. i think one of the plugs would have gone to the AC if i had one

Comment

ya know its odd i look under my hood and i dont even have that harness haha what year is that?
        98 xj, 4.0, AW4, 231 AA SYE, 4.5"RE/RC, CA drop brackets, 33s, and some other stuff

Comment

oh i just noticed thats 2.5? i have the 4.0 so theres your problem right there! haha im sure someone will chime in and give you the right answers

Comment

Oh yea, um, that might help if I'd say what engine and size. 2.5l 98' tj

Comment

No plus like that on my yj, rofl not that that helps any

Comment

anyone else care to take a stab at it?

Comment

probably a butt plug. give it a whirl

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
                    probably a butt plug. give it a whirl
                    Lol!! Sounds like you've had this problem before

Comment

anyone with a 4 cyl care to take a shot?

Comment

Have you tried to follow the lines? Its like a connect the dot...with two dots...and the line is already there
                        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Working...
                        X