cheapest place to cut/balance a driveshaft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheapest place to cut/balance a driveshaft

what it says, tryin to get my jeep fitted with a decent driveshaft and SYE combo. was trying to find a SYE used if i can, if anyone has one PM me. then i was looking into doing the whole xj front shaft conversion.

i called overland and ct driveshaft but they both quoted me 125$ and 200$. isn't this high? i thought it'd cost in the neighborhood of 50-100?

any suggestions welcome

thanks guys
    Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

At that rate you might as well just get a custom shaft made by Tattons and it'd be best to buy a new sye from Porch.

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
      At that rate you might as well just get a custom shaft made by Tattons and it'd be best to buy a new sye from Porch.
      this^. tatton had some real nice driveshafts for only $235 or something like that and maybe i'd just get the SYE combo from him too for like $400 total. that's a pretty good deal. just wanted to look into the xj shaft idea and give it a chance.
      Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Comment

Originally posted by konastinky1234 View Post
        this^. tatton had some real nice driveshafts for only $235 or something like that and maybe i'd just get the SYE combo from him too for like $400 total. that's a pretty good deal. just wanted to look into the xj shaft idea and give it a chance.
        i got the xj shaft if u got the chance....... talk to dan about tattons he is running one of their shafts.......
        -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
        -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
        -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
        -57 GMC Pickup
        -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Working...
        X