tcm module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tcm module

Does anyone know for sure if there is a difference in the tcm modules from an obd1 94 to an obd2 unit??? Only reason I'm asking is I have a spare from a 94 and I want to put it in my 96.
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

I haven't read anything on this but there are various threads concerning AW4's on naxja. I'm going to say no but again, I'm no expert.

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
      I haven't read anything on this but there are various threads concerning AW4's on naxja. I'm going to say no but again, I'm no expert.
      The only thing I'm really concerned with is how it 'talks' with the ECU if at all. Jeep is pretty notorious for using the same parts since they first came out though so its hard to say.

Comment

I looked on rockauto and the 94 and 96 have different part numbers. Who knows though. If it doesnt work hold on to it and ill grab it when im on the right coast again.

Comment

They are different. I believe Sam had that problem.

Comment

Balls. Thanks

Comment

f

Comment

Working...
              X