tire balancing... bb style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tire balancing... bb style

Okay, so i did a set of diy beadlocks (banging deal and simple as hell)
    they are going on 35 in km2s and i want to try and run bbs because i dont see these balancing that great with the weight of a huge ass outside ring that has punisher skulls and what not. I got the rims as close to round as possible, perfectly flush but i know they could never be perfect.

I knoooow i could search bla bla bla, but what is everyones experience with doing this.
    And how many ounces in each tire? This is going to be daily driven so the smoother the better.

One of these days ill get around to posting a build thread on this thing too.
    Originally posted by Ktmracer419
    some people choose video games
    some choose projects
    some choose welding random things together

I just put 10oz in my beadlocks wirh same tires
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

i ran 11oz in 35's non beadlocks. i think it was a bit more than the usual but they were great on the road
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

I have 12oz in my beadlocks and no issues. Old style BFG KMs 35x125015 MTs.
        - 99TJ 4.0 4.5 RE springs, Clayton 5in LA stretch, GenRight Armor, 35x12.50 bfg mt, currie hp9 rear w/ 35 spline detroit, hp44 w/ arb and 4340 axles, k/n fipk, banks headers, warn xd9000i

Comment

I think i need more bbs in mine. They shake around.
          -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Go to the truck stop and buy equal. It's what's used on all big trucks works great.
            Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
              Go to the truck stop and buy equal. It's what's used on all big trucks works great.
              This is what was used in the 33's on the TJ..

Comment

12oz in my 36"x14"s and they balanced out great.

just realized too, those tires I got from you are balanced with weights arent they...

...I think I gotta go buy bbs!
                "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Working...
                X