Suspension Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspension Seats

I'm getting spoiled and think I want to put comfortable seats in the XJ. However, I'm having problems finding seats that will directly bolt into an XJ. I know Mastercraft makes them but I'm wondering if other companies do. I'm looking into something along the lines of PRP or Corbeau. Anyone have good info on this? I'm trying to google what I can but the internet on the ship hasn't been able to support the Corbeau website or Pirate 4x4 which has made this a little difficult to get info. Thanks guys
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

I understand why you want some bolt in seats but i would think they would be a lot more expensive than buying some seats and making a bracket? maybe not but just a suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
      I understand why you want some bolt in seats but i would think they would be a lot more expensive than buying some seats and making a bracket? maybe not but just a suggestion.
      I thought about that too. Some of the brackets PRP sells are like $80 which I think is worth the cost. If it comes to that I'll buy a slider and make brackets. Everyone sells them for TJ's but Cherokees are hard to find, guess there isn't a big market
      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Working...
      X