FSJ dana 44 housing weld job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSJ dana 44 housing weld job

I'm looking for someone that can help me finish narrowing my 44 front. Its out of a grand wagoneer and its going into my 81' scrambler project. I've already cut the housing and removed the tube from the knuckle. I just need the knuckle placed back on in the correct position with respect to the opposite knuckle and then rewelded. I have already done almost all of the prep work, I've cut the tube, removed the tube from the knuckle, and marked the approximate location. I just don't have a welder to weld it all back together. The housing itself has some gouges from where I removed the old spring perches and I'd like to have them filled in as well. Anyone know of a reputable welder or shop that can help me out?

i live about 3 miles out of town.. i could do it for u
    95 xj JY 3" 35" truxus mt's

Comment

pretty sure this dude lives in Groton, Connecticut. not NY
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

im aware of this maybe if he fucking introduced himself at some point in time instead of every post trying to sell shit or asking for help it would be more apparent

if i lived in that groton, i would be more than willing to help out. good luck with your build
        95 xj JY 3" 35" truxus mt's

Comment

Originally posted by murdered out manche View Post
          im aware of this maybe if he fucking introduced himself at some point in time instead of every post trying to sell shit or asking for help it would be more apparent

if i lived in that groton, i would be more than willing to help out. good luck with your build
          hey there big guy, relax a bit. If I had the time to work on this stuff more often I would. And its a whole lot easier to try and sell something to people who might actually use it then to put it on craigslist and let it rot. If you can't help me out then cool, but don't offer to help and then lose it because I have never specifically said, "hi, my name is Chris and I live in the groton, ct area. I like camping and long walks on the beach and I have a yorkie named Jo Jo." Catch my drift? Its a forum, where people come to ask questions, find advice, info, etc. not here you rant about me not providing more detailed info about myself. And as for the area, I thought this was a local forum near where I'm kinda located never in a million years would I just start asking people to recommend something near me if I didnt think they were also in the same area. If I somehow offended you then I apologize but since I have never met or talked to you I don't really know how I possibly did.

Comment

Working...
          X