Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iro critical path long arm upgrade (front)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iro critical path long arm upgrade (front)

http://www.ironrockoffroad.com/Merch...egory_Code=PFZ anyone running this on they're zj? how do you like it? what size springs do you run with it?

GARBAGE!!!!
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

look'a like'a poo pooo
      Originally posted by Ktmracer419
      some people choose video games
      some choose projects
      some choose welding random things together

Comment

their caster adjustment is not only retarded but just flat out dangerous.

that set up is actually weaker than a standard radius arm setup, cause you essentially just take one arm out. not to mention the load it puts on that one upper bushing. That is NOT a proper 3 link. period. It amazes me that company is allowed to make and sell that kind of garbage.
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
          their caster adjustment is not only retarded but just flat out dangerous.

that set up is actually weaker than a standard radius arm setup, cause you essentially just take one arm out. not to mention the load it puts on that one upper bushing. That is NOT a proper 3 link. period. It amazes me that company is allowed to make and sell that kind of garbage.
          When I saw the thread I was immediately coming to post that their "7° caster adjustment available our exclusive UCA bracket" was garbage.

I was set on these for my xj until a this kid, whose build i followed on jeepforum, mangled that bracket.

Comment

fuck this looked to good to be true i guess it is

Comment

Working...
            X