32rh auto tranny solenoid packs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32rh auto tranny solenoid packs

I need to replace the solenoid packs in my transmission . Ive been looking for the packs but cant seem to find them went to jeep and asked them and they claim the solenoids are built into the valve body.. I was told they are under the valve body and you can replace just the solenoids.

01 wrangler 32RH Automatic 3 speed transmission

What is the case and does anyone know where i can find the parts.

Id like to try to get this fixed asap

Thanks
    01 tj

I bet Dan (CT67-72) could answer your question. I know he's pretty handy with chrysler transmittions.

Comment

I just searched the chrysler dealer connect web site and was looking at the 32rh valve body and i dont think it uses any electronic solenoids in the valve body,i looked under the disassembly of the valve body and it doesnt show any.What type of problem are you having?

Comment

Originally posted by doubleuj17 View Post
        I just searched the chrysler dealer connect web site and was looking at the 32rh valve body and i dont think it uses any electronic solenoids in the valve body,i looked under the disassembly of the valve body and it doesnt show any.What type of problem are you having?
        it seems to be working fine but had two codes torque converter electrical and . Tcc circuit malfunction. checked fuses connectors and wires everything looks ok tried resetting but codes came back. Talked to the guy and the transmission shop and he said most likely the solenoid pack is bad or the torque converter is going. everything seems good on the tranny though seems to shift normal and the fluid is still nice and red. so im stumped.
        01 tj

Comment

Originally posted by doubleuj17 View Post
          nope, no solenoids in the valve body. if you have chrysler access, can you get schematic of the trans harness and pcm pinout?
          He is going to have to do some electrical troubleshooting.
          Dan.
          2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
          www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

it is blowing the 10 amp solenoid fuse
            01 tj

Comment

Working...
            X