Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ra design rock shifters

http://radesignsproducts.com/RockShifter.aspx

been looking at getting one of these preferably in the set back location so its almost right neaxt to me and build my own center counsle with gauges and stuff. what do you guys think of these shifters? does anyone know anyone running one?
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Bypassing the TCM with a manual switchbox or using it?

I thought about something like this, but with a switchbox that would be inline with the TCM so I could either use the manual switches or let the TCM do its job.
    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
    MK2 Jetta > M3
    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i would just be using the gated shifter not the side shifter so i would still be using the tcm. if i add the side shifter i would probably by pass it.
      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

It's deff a cool setup, unless your planning on competing or doing some dumb shit i dunno if you would need to be able to hit reverse from drive that quickly. It is cool though, prevents you from slaming it into park if you ever have an "ohhh shit i'm going over backwards" moment.

That and i think it looks cool. personally, i'd rock it, i don't see any reason not to.
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

I guess these are real good as I've read a bunch about them over on NAXJA

Comment

well one reason is def the looks. that old ass shifter in my xj is horendous looking but also for the functionality.
            Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Working...
            X