rims for 33x12.5 tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rims for 33x12.5 tires

im looking for a good rim to put a 33x12.5 mtr on and just want some imput on brands and stuff

what kind of rims do you have?
    how much back spacing do they have?
    how do you likethem?
    and price
    2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
    97' zj
    2012 surbra imperza DD
    im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Ravines... The Official Rim of SiS

-Tim

Comment

http://www.jcwhitney.com/soft-8-blac...3JeWrAll444226

$52

i have them, whats not to like? personally i dont give 2 shits about alloys
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

i have the cragar soft 8s wrapped in bf goodrich at 33" 12.50s. for 50 bucks a piece through summit you really cant go wrong. i think the cragar d window ones are the same price also. theyre 8" wide with ummmmmm like 3.75 or 4.00" backspacing, i forget but im sure someone will chime in. its whatever they all recommended to me for a 12.50 wide tar. i like them alot. they look nice and take a beating. i havent had any problems with them what so ever and summit had them to my door in like two days. you can kinda see them in my avatar.

edit: dana beat me to it, but go through summit theyre cheaper.
        Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Originally posted by YJCrawler19 View Post
          cragar soft 8... The Official Rim of anyone who has a jeep and also has no money.

fixed edit: been thinking not really "fixed" more like changed to say something different. I really don't know where I was going with that one.
          Last edited by cherokee-at-16; 06-02-2011, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee-at-16 View Post
            fixed edit: been thinking not really "fixed" more like changed to say something different. I really don't know where I was going with that one.
            i got your point. its true i mean, for 250 bucks for 5 of them you honestly cant beat it. they handle a beating too, theyre pretty beefy i must say.
            Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Working...
            X