RE short arm rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE short arm rebuild

so I got some fixed superflex arms today that need a rebuild. I'm not familiar with these crazy contraptions. Do I need to buy the whole joint to rebuild them or just the UHMW rings?
    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
    1999 sierra
    1967 M725 Big and Slow
    -Dan

You can only rebuild them if you can find someone with spare races, becuase rubicon express is not in buisness anymore
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

son of a bitch. I knew that too. But hypothetically would i just need the UHMW shit?
      1999 sierra
      1967 M725 Big and Slow
      -Dan

Comment

I know Daystar sells the bushings but not sure about the flex joints, you'll have to research that.

Comment

All you need is the plastic races and the tool to unscrew the thing. Iron rock off road sells the bushings for it, and they make them so no problems with RE being out of business. I Have a set in my garage that came in after i installed my lowers, haven't wanted to take them out again to do it.
          Link: http://www.ironrockoffroad.com/Merch...tegory_Code=UP

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee-at-16 View Post
            All you need is the plastic races and the tool to unscrew the thing. Iron rock off road sells the bushings for it, and they make them so no problems with RE being out of business. I Have a set in my garage that came in after i installed my lowers, haven't wanted to take them out again to do it.
            Link: http://www.ironrockoffroad.com/Merch...tegory_Code=UP
            fuck yeah! Thanks dude
            1999 sierra
            1967 M725 Big and Slow
            -Dan

Comment

Working...
            X