comanche SOA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• comanche SOA

I recently bought a comanche and im looking to sit at about 4 inches of lift. I want to get rid of the dana 35 so whatever i swap in will most likely be sprung over. I understand i will need new perches and shock mounts.

from what ive heard though a sprung over setup will net close to 6 inches of lift. i'm not really looking to go that high so what other options am i looking at as far as a rear setup for around 4" of lift?
    87 Comanche 4.0 4wd

once you have weight in the back it will sag, bumpers spare parts etc.
    Most trucks are taller in the rear for this reason. If anything you want the back higher than the front.

Your springs are probably already sagging.

I wouldn't worry about 2" over a 110" wheel base you probably wouldn't even notice it.
    RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
    www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
    Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

I did a SOA in my comanche, use stock cherokee shackles, that will bring it down, also when buying perches search on summit and get mopar factory replacements. When you buy perches from say ballistic like I did they already have an inch built right into the perch where as the factory replacement is maybe 1/8th or so off the axle.
      98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Working...
      X