No announcement yet.

Collective minds...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i realize this is a horrible rendering but i lack in da compoooter skills..

where the lime green is on the floor boards acts as ur base plate to bolt into the floor boards, make ur bottom seal, and give u ur attachment point for the boot material of choice.

the grey/red fox represents the placement of ur reservoirs on the cross bar

the white on the back side is a zipper

the black is the forementioned bitchin material
    95 xj JY 3" 35" truxus mt's

Comment

WILL, THERE IS A MASSIVE BLACK SPIDER EATING YOUR SHOCKS!!
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

nom nom nom
        95 xj JY 3" 35" truxus mt's

Comment

checkout a plumbing supply house and you might be able to find some type of rubber boot/seal that will work.

Comment

you could use a lot of hot glue, aluminum foil, and tissue paper. it would work well.
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

it looks like your shock is covered in shoelaces

and don't think i didn't see that comment about the sewing machine

but, i do know how to sew. pretty damn well too. hahahaha
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

why not just pick up a piece of black vinyl ? its super cheap, will keep dirt/water out, very flexible. , easy to cut, wont look out of place

plastic shower curtain would also work well, although its semi clear and might not look as good. cheap/easy to get and plenty left over though
                up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
                eliminator MJ - Sold
                99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
                Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                  you could use a lot of hot glue, aluminum foil, and tissue paper. it would work well.
                  that sounds like a crack pipe in the making.
                  1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                  1999 sierra
                  1967 M725 Big and Slow
                  -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                    that sounds like a crack pipe in the making.
                    i used to make little one hitter bowls outta foil in high school to kill roaches and pack little one hitters that i could toke out my bedroom window. ahhh those were the days, all i used was foil though.
                    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Def not water proof but it would keep the dust out and splashes of water. I'm thinking of the thin broom like things that tractor trallers have above their back wheels the keep rocks from shooting out the sides. I think one on each side would work. I was thinking of this for another application but thought I would throw it out there.

Can you post a top view of the actual holes that need to be sealed, theres a rubber supply Co near me that has all kinds of rubbers

Comment

2 magnum condoms...or 4...double wrap cuz you can never be too careful

Comment

Working...
                        X