shops in ct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shops in ct

anyone know of any good shop in southeastern ct? specifically 4x4 shops?

I only know of SVE Performance. Which is in East Haven
    http://www.sveperformance.com/

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee-at-16 View Post
      I only know of SVE Performance. Which is in East Haven
      http://www.sveperformance.com/
      i wouldn't define as "good" shop. bill is going to charge you wayyy too much and i'm not being a dick here, but he's douched friends of mine and myself once with shotty ass work.

what are you looking to get done??? Gear installs?? Axle swap?? Steering?? etc.

I'd PM customcreations on here, Justin is out of Naguatuck and does great work and really great rates.
      I think Banditt is on hiatus for a little while longer.
      There's always clayton offroad, but i wouldn't bother with us unless you were doing axle swap/gear installs or having one of our kits installed hahahahaa

Also, i'm sure people on here will PM you with offers to do work, remember you get what you pay for (opposite in SVE's case), and professional experience, not just look at my cool jeep, goes a very very long way (also opposite for SVE).
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Its just the only jeep specific shop I knew of. I think he wants someone to look at his jeep and tell him what he needs, theres another thread and his intro thread that says that his jeep is in need of professional help.
        Last edited by cherokee-at-16; 02-17-2011, 08:31 PM.

Comment

anyone with mechincal/jeep/general knowledge can point him in the right direction

Comment

there's also EVB (extreme vehicle builders). That would be south western ct though. One of my friends is currently working there.
            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
            1999 sierra
            1967 M725 Big and Slow
            -Dan

Comment

What do you need done?
              98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

i think im all set. was just really frustrated with my clunking last night. ive since fixed it so i should be good!

Comment

Working...
                X