MTR Kevlars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTR Kevlars

Anyone have anything bad to say about the new MTRs, I ran MTRs for years and loved them. I then got a good deal on set of 33x10.5 KM2s but they don't seem to like my driving style and I keep busting a sidewall. Don't get me wrong, I def beat on them HARD but now that i want some wider treads, i think I might try the MTRs for class 1 RCrocs. Let me know if you have any experience with the new kevlars.

Adam

They have proved themselves time and time again.

I have watched andrew (on here) walk over shit with them. then this week at KOH a crap load of competitors ran their competition ones and they were pretty damn impressive.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

The sticky MTR's Are the secks... but as for the non stickys I have no idear.

SOOOO... do you have a set of 33x10.50 km2s you are looking to unload??
      2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
      • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
      • 4.0/42rle/np241or
      • 5.13's
      • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
      • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

I don't think it is a full set that's the problem.

As for your driving style not sure any tire is going to handle that. I have video to prove it.

Something about Adam's and BFG tires don't mix.

I heard a lot of KOH finishers on Goodyear each one said no flat tires.
        I don't know if there was others with flats but the few that passed the finish line said they didn't have any flats.

Have you saved up for the RCV shafts yet?
        You should contact extreme axle sales and see if he will bring them to the club comp save shipping.

Anything else we need to do before this season?
        RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
        www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
        Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Originally posted by customcreationsllc View Post
          I don't think it is a full set that's the problem.
          How many are there?? tread depth??? rockfuked???

If ya want take it to the PM's
          2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
          • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
          • 4.0/42rle/np241or
          • 5.13's
          • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
          • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

i have ran the old mtr's for years loved them and now i have the new ones and love them even more hope this helps

Comment

Thanks for the input guys....I always did like the MTRs, think that siping helps any tire too. If i can sell all my spare tires, I'll grab a new set of GODYEARS. yeah I may have 3-33x10.5 with good tread and some sidewall rash and one KM1. one KM2 with a gaping hole in the side. Also have a set of 35" MTRs. along with a few 31s. Man I gotta clean my barn, thats a lota shiznit.

Before the comp, I def. need to fix my cracked frame at the steering box. I got the reinforced frame kit from JKS(?) to install. also fix my front winch cable, RCV shafts....hmmm...I better keep cleaning the barn.

Comment

Working...
              X