Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Headlight upgrades and auxiliary lighting Q's..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight upgrades and auxiliary lighting Q's..

I'm looking to upgrade my headlights and have come across several options such as IPF, Hella and Delta among others. My question is does anyone have any experience with any aftermarket lighting and if so what are your thoughts, opinions, recommendations or issues with any. Also, I have been looking at the PIAA 520 ATP auxiliary lights and wanted to see if anyone has these or have seen them in action. They look to be a happy medium between fogs and driving lights. Thanks in advance for any responses..

before you go and blow a bunch of money on lights ect, look into a harness upgreade and go from there.
    I went with this.. http://eautoworks.com/product-eautow...4-1b984300c5bf

Comment

willy's got some bling ass shit. HID upgrades, dancing rock lights, a 42" LED bar, Ambers for speed. Nigga's got it all.
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
        willy's got some bling ass shit. HID upgrades, dancing rock lights, a 42" LED bar, Ambers for speed. Nigga's got it all.
        Yeah I think I'll pass on the fancy crap lol. Just trying to see the road better is all. I have looked into harnesses and was looking to pair the harness upgrade with the headlight upgrade. Thanks for the link to the harness. That's probably the lowest priced one I have seen so far. How do you like it, did it make a noticeable difference?
        Last edited by maxxr5287; 01-27-2011, 12:19 PM.

Comment

I like it because ... 1 it was cheap 2 it was super easy to instal 3 it as completely "loomed" in yellow (not a fan of the color but whatever), it was a noticeable difference and it was easy to tell this being that I still have the same sealed beams that I had before. There are tons of harnesses out there to choosefrom so it comes down to price/function/choice.

Comment

Working...
          X