Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bangarang View Post
    tow it out there and leave it?
    nah. Synthetic line+bow+arrow+thick ass tree branch 20+ft off the ground= sick vantage point in a jeep in a tree
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by bangarang View Post
      why dont you try not getting stuck
      Bitch, its to pull your sorry ass out... like always!
      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
      It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Fair enough
        1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
        1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
        2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
          Its the metal "brush" pieces that actuate the motor. one is straight up fucked, and I cant get a new wire to solder to it. so the thing will only ever spin a hair before it locks up again. It could be a few other things, but im like 99% sure that its that. If I can just get a new cover from that side with all new wires and shit already soldered up id be golden.
          I will tell you, at least with my Warn 8000 I have, I have the same problem with the old motor. The brush broke when I pulled it apart to rebuild. It's still apart because I havent got around to rebuilding it. That being said, I know Warn does not sell the brush for it and I need to replace the motor. For me its not a big deal since I was going to go through it anyway. As said before, you can get the exploded diagrams and go from there. Hope this helps.
          88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

:crosses fingers hoping MileMarker will sell just that cover and wiring assembly:
            Thanks for the input Steve, even if I have to buy a new motor tho, I figure its cheaper than a new winch. besides, the motor is probably shot in this one anyway.
            "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
            It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Yeah I hope they sell you it too! If not, motors arent too bad and then you know it's reliable.
              88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

Working...
              X