Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my jeep runs cold

99 chero.

just swapped in a brand new 195* tstat hoping to alleviate the problem and bring her back up to 210 and maybe make my heat blow a little warmer. still runs a notch below 210 no matter what the conditions and my heat is still lukewarm.

ideas?
    winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

the heat could be a heater core problem
    God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

yeah im gonna flush the crap out of it. it doesnt leak so i suspect it might be clogged. but my radiator works too good?

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

you have to shut the windows..... i had the same problem, shut the windows, and the heat is sooo hot now.

Comment

solved the heat issue, flushed my heater corefor 10 minutes each direction. so hot now.

but my jeep still runs cool. guess ill try some cardboard in front of the radiator although its not really that cold here yet

Comment

The purpose of a 195 thermostat is to keep the temp at 195, not 210. A jeep that runs at 210 has a weakness in the cooling system somewhere.

Comment

Working...
            X