por 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• por 15

starting to work in the 60's, i need to paint them so there easier/cleaner to work on. anybody ever sprayed por 15?

i havent sprayed it, however i used it on my last xjs rockers and also a friend of mines wrangler tub and frame. it holds up really well. everything was in great shape that i hit with it on my old xj and theres not a spot of rust on the underside of the wrangler. preperation with that stuff is key, along with most products of its type. i think i might hit the undercarriage of this xj with it.
    Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

i stick with 14 cans of aerosol black rustoleum, just apply like 40 coats, it works great.

Also WD-40 is a favorite of mine.

Although i have heard that stuff works really well, but only if you prep the surface accordingly. IMO way too much $$$
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

A quart is around $30 and is more then enough for a set of axles. Prep is easy wire brush and some of their marine clean.
        Bent Fab Evo4 Rockwell Buggy
        2011 Silverado 6.2L LT
        2009 Pontiac G8 GT
        2004 Z1000
        1999 TJ

Comment

you could also use a good epoxy paint and spray it on, it will last for ever given the prep job is done right!

Comment

Working...
          X