So I finally made a set of sliders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
    seems like I have to get my ass up there and do some drinking than....
    ding ding ding you are correct!!
    87 toy: SAS, detroit, 5 speed swap, 36 TSLs, glass fenders, tons of homemade goodies...scrapped
    94 toy: ex cab, 3.slow, bumpers, detroit, 33s, DD
    88 Zuki: buick 3.8, th350, linkin it with toy axles, duals, tubified...watch for a build

Lead Foot Fab....keep an out for it...

Comment

oh an andrew, did you weld your sliders on or bolt them? cuz you should def pop em off and angle the ends....ill even put some pretty beads on em for ya
      87 toy: SAS, detroit, 5 speed swap, 36 TSLs, glass fenders, tons of homemade goodies...scrapped
      88 Zuki: buick 3.8, th350, linkin it with toy axles, duals, tubified...watch for a build

Comment

Originally posted by stinky View Post
        oh an andrew, did you weld your sliders on or bolt them? cuz you should def pop em off and angle the ends....ill even put some pretty beads on em for ya
        i welded them, and no i didnt do pretty angles on the ends but at least mine see rocks!!!!!

BORKED

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

holy fuck this one of the related vids. ive never seen this one before
          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG8sq6aCbYs[/ame]
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
            i welded them, and no i didnt do pretty angles on the ends but at least mine see rocks!!!!!
            now now, mine will, as soon as funding and time allows... i had a dd/wheeler, for 5 years, kinda miss it

Comment

SAS the ridgeline you wont

Comment

i knowwww, every time i look at it i want to more and more...might just do a ball joint spacer lift, blocks in the rear n run 35s....

oh and didnt you sell the chummins?? cuz its still in your sig

Comment

i made a new photobucket account, so heres some pics

rock light love

a shot at how i notched the pinch welds to get em as high up as possible

they're a little out of order, but you get the idea.... took about 4 hours in the shop, and a day in the driveway, beveling the support tubes was by far the biggest PITA, but made for quick work in the gravel driveway

Comment

No way, shawn was actually working on the Dakota?
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                      HAHAHAHA that just went through my head too. and no I still have the cummins. noone bought it yet

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                        haha no no, its been sitting, dave put a new u-joint in a spare axle shawn had, which was a chevy axleshaft, the D44's from a ford... haha so now he's gotta find another, i keep tellin him to just get a 60, but he's buyin that little red samurai that was at rausch the weekend he had the dakota there, $1500, gettin it this weekend, hitchin a ride to VA and drivin it home haha

and dave said you sold the cummins already....CRIIIIIIIIIPESSSSSSSSS HARRYYYYYYY
                        Last edited by stinky; 11-23-2009, 04:19 PM.

Comment

haha no no, its been sitting, dave put a new u-joint in a spare axle shawn had, which was a chevy axleshaft, the D44's from a ford... haha so now he's gotta find another, i keep tellin him to just get a 60, but he's buyin that little red samurai that was at rausch the weekend he had the dakota there, $1500, gettin it this weekend, hitchin a ride to VA and drivin it home haha

and dave said you sold the cummins already....CRIIIIIIIIIPESSSSSSSSS HARRYYYYYYY
                          WELL DAVE LAZARUS IS A FUCKIN CHATTY CATHY!! but no I didnt sell it. He needs to get a 60 in there and Im sure he can find one for fairly cheap. Thats sick he is gettin that sami tho. what are his plans for it? does it come with the mini KM2s?

Comment

wurd

but ya its got the little km2's hes shootin for toys and a spring over.... lookin to run class 1 at rausch with it haha im so pumped, i just talked to him this evening, he's in va, gonna be drivin it home either tomorrow or sunday.....45 mph the whole way haha

Comment

wurd

but ya its got the little km2's hes shootin for toys and a spring over.... lookin to run class 1 at rausch with it haha im so pumped, i just talked to him this evening, he's in va, gonna be drivin it home either tomorrow or sunday.....45 mph the whole way haha
                              fuckin tits!!

Comment

Working...
                              X