rockers ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockers ?

any one have any tips i need to make a new rocker.

u wanna replace it like stock?

Comment

ya i wanna make it like stock one side of my jeep got hit so its smashed in.

Comment

google... its your friend
        http://www.google.com/products?rlz=1...num=1&ct=title
        Originally posted by Fast Orange
        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

why not leave it and wheel it its only gonna get smashed up more.
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
            why not leave it and wheel it its only gonna get smashed up more.
            Cause that looks terrible at car shows
            Originally posted by Fast Orange
            if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
            Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
            I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

And how would you know my jeep was at a car show lol. were you at marcus last saterday or south works wednsday ?

Comment

DONT GET MAD GET ROWDY !!!

Comment

Find someone who can weld...
                  I think Sam has done his rockers, I am not sure about who else...
                  Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                    And how would you know my jeep was at a car show lol. were you at marcus last saterday or south works wednsday ?
                    were the classic car guys picking on you at marcus's? is that why you parked your jeep all the way in the back corner between vehicles taller than it?
                    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                      were the classic car guys picking on you at marcus's? is that why you parked your jeep all the way in the back corner between vehicles taller than it?
                      what is going on here?
                      THe official SiS bullies?
                      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

nah gangsters yo
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

they give me shit at marcus too lol, good people though
                          1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

just jealousy over the fact that they don't have a sick drag racer tractor pull jeep
                            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
                              just jealousy over the fact that they don't have a sick drag racer tractor pull jeep
                              you got me
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                              X