quick dissconnects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick dissconnects

Some one told me you can make quick dissconnects for like $5 bucks on your own has any one ever heard this or made them ?

ask shane.....bucketokarma......tractor supply

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

what tractor supply the newmilford one ?

Comment

they all have the same shit. ask him what he used

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

I know they have the same stuff. At fist i thought you ment the guy worked at tractor supply and to go and ask him there lol

Comment

just run no swaybar?

Comment

http://www.4x4xplor.com/homediscos.html first thing that popped up on google when i searched home made quick disconnects
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

oh thanks dude looks like i know what im doing this weekend lol

Comment

drive your jeep without sways, it's not a big deal just don't drive like an asshat

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                    drive your jeep without sways, it's not a big deal just don't drive like an asshat

X2, only reaso. I have mine are cuz they came with my kit
                    dirty30

Comment

I would but my dad wont let me he wants me to get quick dissconnects or nothing and i found out the other day he technicle owns my jeep lol so i have to listen

Comment

that makes no sense. what is implied by nothing? no sway bars or wont let you drive it?
                        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                          Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                          I would but my dad wont let me he wants me to get quick dissconnects or nothing and i found out the other day he technicle owns my jeep lol so i have to listen
                          Apparently his dad thinks he drives like an asshat.
                          Originally posted by Fast Orange
                          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                            that makes no sense. what is implied by nothing? no sway bars or wont let you drive it?
                            it means leave it how it is or get quick disconnects

Comment

dont tell him the sway bars are off
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                              X